Edison High School Class of 1965 - Reunions
Welcome to our class reunion page. Here you will find information about upcoming reunions as well as many pictures from our past reunions.
Our 50th Anniversary Reunion is coming! Thurs.-Sat., October 15-17, 2015! Make plans NOW to attend.
Edison Class of 1965 - 50th Anniversary Reunion Fact Sheet
The official reunion registration form has now been sent to all classmates.
Date and Time Event Venue
THU 10/15 6:30 PM - 11:00 PM Opening reception and buffet picnic OneOK Field
FRI 10/16 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM Hot buffet breakfast with Mimosas Hyatt Regency Tulsa
FRI 10/16 10:30 AM - 3:30 PM Two-person-teams golf scramble Page Belcher Golf Course, 6666 S. Union, Tulsa
FRI 10/16 10:30 AM - 3:30 PM Guided tours of downtown Tulsa downtown Tulsa
FRI 10/16 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM Cocktail hour with champagne and appetizers Hyatt Regency Tulsa
FRI 10/16 7:30 PM - 9:00 PM Sit-down dinner (salad, rolls, 1 of 3 entrees, 2 vegs. and dessert) Hyatt Regency Tulsa
FRI 10/16 8:30 PM - 11:00 PM (On the low-down) dance to live piano music Hyatt Regency Tulsa
SAT 10/17 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM Continental breakfast (coffee, juice and TPS cinnamon roll) Edison Cafeteria
SAT 10/17 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM Class assembly presented by our class officers Edison Auditorium
SAT 10/17 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM Lunch (Panera Bread boxed lunch) Edison Cafeteria
SAT 10/17 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM (Optional) dinner at Oklahoma Joe's BBQ (separate checks) Cain's 2nd Stage
SAT 10/17 7:30 PM - 11:00 PM (Get-up and boogie) dance to the Easy Street (R&R) band Cain's Ballroom
Cost/Person: before 8/16 & after 8/15
1) 3-day package (All events except breakfast and golf) $99 $119
2) Breakfast package (Friday and Saturday breakfasts, stay for the tours and the assembly) $25 $30
3) Friday day-time 2-person-teams golf scramble $35 $42
4) Friday day-time tours of downtown Tulsa (free)
(Some tours may overlap in time requiring a choice to be made as to which one to attend.)
5) Saturday AM class assembly and lunch in the cafeteria (included in package 1) $15 $18
(Every event away from Edison will have a cash bar.)
1) Classmates have the choice of purchasing any single package OR purchasing two or more packages except:
Purchase either package 1 (3-day package) OR package 5 (Saturday AM assembly & lunch) as 1 includes 5.
Purchase either package 3 (golf) OR package 4 (downtown Tulsa tours) as they overlap in time.
2) Purchase package 1 (3-day package) for $99, start your reunion Friday night and still pay less than the actual cost.
3) Purchase package 2 (breakfast) and stay after breakfast for the tours on Friday and the class assembly on Saturday.
4) Classmates looking for a "reunion lite" can purchase just package 5 (Saturday AM assembly & lunch) for $15.
5) Purchase package 2 (breakfast) and package 5 (Saturday AM assembly & lunch) to attend ALL daytime events for $40.
6) Classmates with no interest in having breakfast with other classmates can take a pass on package 2.
7) The registration fees for those registering before August 16 reflect a 25% early-bird discount thanks to anonymous donations to the class treasury. Those registering after that date will receive a 5% discount as shown above.
Reunion Central Cost/Room
1) nights at the Hyatt Regency Tulsa downtown with either a king or 2 double beds (taxes included) $90 per night
(this is a 29% discount off the standard room rate)
2) 3-day garage (in and out) self-parking pass for classmates staying at the hotel $8
3) Event Parking:
Self-park in garage $5
Valet service $10
Street parking after 6 PM and on the weekend (free)
4) Shuttle bus service to and from the airport every 30 minutes (free)
5) Shuttle bus service to and from OneOk and Cain's (free)
6) A hospitality suite to visit with friends between events will be open from noon THU to noon SUN.
7) Those staying at Reunion Central must call the hotel directly at 1-888-591-1234 for a reservation.
Make plans now to attend October 15-17, 2015
See pictures from previous reunions! Click on the 2010 links to the right here to see pictures from the 45th Anniversary Reunion -------->